Saturday, January 19, 2013

19/365: Frosty Fern

19/365: Frosty Fern by doglington
19/365: Frosty Fern, a photo by doglington on Flickr.
And thus begins the long process of catching up on my Project 365 postings. Yes, I was faithful about taking pictures, even if it was just a happy snap with my iPhone. No, I was out of Internet range for more than a month and didn't get much uploaded. This picture was taken during an unseasonable cold snap in Sonoma. While we can get below freezing temps at night, they don't last long and the sun usually melts whatever frost we have by 8AM. This frost hung around and I quickly snapped it thinking it was a one-of. Little did I know we were going to be plagued with storm after storm coming down from Alaska. Seems frosts are becoming commonplace around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment