Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15/365: New Do, Old Camera

15/365: New Do, Old Camera by doglington
15/365: New Do, Old Camera, a photo by doglington on Flickr.
Wanted to do something radically different with my hair, so opted for a very short 'do. I took in a picture of Kris Jenner, so now you might say I'm The Blonde Kardashian.

In the process of photographing my hair, I also got a picture of my camera for the Show Us Your Camera Challenge for the 365 Moments 2013 group. Yup, that's my favorite camera, my nokiN or Nikon D90, if you aren't looking at a mirror image. I should carry this camera with me always because I'm a much better photographer with it. But too often I find myself snapping with a point and shoot or my iPhone -- both of which I find harder to use than the Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment