Wednesday, February 20, 2013

51/365: Rosicrucian Museum

51/365: Rosicrucian Museum by doglington
51/365: Rosicrucian Museum, a photo by doglington on Flickr.
I'm still in the 365 program. And I have been taking pictures. Just not uploading them. Why? Because we've had a paradigm shift around here. After 25 years of Andy commuting up to three hours a day back and forth to work, we've gotten a San Jose crash pad for him and the terriers and I are now the road warriors. It's been disconcerting -- and I'm always in one place and my card reader, laptop and chargers are in another -- but it promises to be an adventure. This, by the way, is the Rosicrucian Museum -- modeled on the Temple at Karnak. It houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts in the Western U.S. -- thanks to a shadowy group that is sort of like Masons with a love of Ancient Egypt. The dogs and I pass it on our walks -- we're still looking for a real dog park -- but we don't want to risk a mummy's curse by pooing on these lawns.

The story here: leftcoastcowboys.com/2013/02/20/the-great-terrier-road-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment